Why are you running for office?
In these changing times our union will be facing many challenges. I would like to have a say in the position that HGEA takes to ensure we remain strong.
What are your goals?
- Encourage member participation in our union activities;
- Active participation in our political action program; support endorsed candidates who value our organization and support the protection of worker’s rights.
- To engage our membership the importance of having a strong union.
- Kauai PAC Chair, 2013-2015
- State PAC Vice Chair, 2011-2013, 2015-current
- State PEOPLE Chair, 2011-2013, 2015-current
- AFSCME Women’s Conference at Wisconsin, 2012
- Kauai Director-at-Large, 2009-2013, 2015-current
- State Community Action Vice Chair, 2009-2011
- Kauai PEOPLE Chair, 2008-2009
- General Assembly Delegate, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016
- HGEA Member, 1970-present