Unit 9 Director
Why are you running for office?
I believe in the mission of the union to protect all workers from unfair and unsafe employer practices. I push for the equal pay for all units to coincide with their private sector counterparts. I will bring a fresh face and new outlook to the union leadership.
What are your goals?
My goals are to bring forth new and fresh ideas to HGEA and increase efficiency in the way that we conduct business. I will represent Unit 9 to the best of my ability, and continue to move the Unit forward as previous leadership has done.
- HGEA member since 2011
- DOH employee since 2011
- Current Unit 9 Oahu Island Division Chair
- Current Unit 9 Board of Directors Vice President
- Unit 9 Delegate at 2018 and 2016 General Assembly
- Unit 9 Steward since 2013
- Waimanalo Health Center Board Vice President
- Committee member: Oahu PAC, members benefits, charter and bylaws, negotiations