Unit 13 Director
Why are you running for office?
It is a crucial time for workers to understand the benefits of union membership and to keep members engaged. I bring a unique perspective to the table and have an understanding of the challenges that face us, given the multitude of job roles that comprise Unit 13.
What are your goals?
My goals include continuing to outreach to members and encouraging them to become involved in their union. I would like to explore opportunities to educate and empower members. Additionally, I plan to continue to advocate for more competitive contracts for Unit 13 members.
- Unit 13 Director, 2017-2O19/Community Action Committee
- 9 years of service to the DOE SBBH Program
- Clinical Psychologist SBBH program KKP Complex since 2018
- Behavioral Health Specialist KKP Complex area 2011-2018
- Cheerleading coach, Ka’u High School 2014-2017
- Additional community involvement: Former board member on the Community Mental Health Alliance
- Girl Scout leader
- Child & Volunteer Protection Advocate AYSO
- Professional affiliations: Hawaii Psychologist Association, American Psychological Association
- Outgoing, excellent communication skills, team player, works well with all sorts of personalities and attitudes.