2017-2019 Private Sector Unit Board Election Results
HGEA is pleased to announce the Elections Committee certified nominations for the following candidates to the Private Sector Unit Officer positions:
- President: Barbara Larrabee-Duarte
- Unit 9 Chairperson: Gabe Imaoka
- Unit 13 Chairperson: Drew Meador
- Delegate to State Board of Directors: Matthew Flight
With no other certified nominations for these positions, in accordance with the Private Sector Unit Bylaws, the certified nominees are elected and will begin their two-year term immediately.
Congratulations to all officers.
The HGEA received no nominations for the seat of Unit 3 Chairperson. A special election will be held for the Unit 3 Chair position.
If you have questions please contact your Elections Committee representatives C. Leihua Lee at (808) 428-8690, HGEA Field Support Specialist Ann Ebesuno at (808) 987-3389 or Walt Niemczura at (808) 366-8022.
2017-2019 Private Sector Unit Board Election
Thank you for your interest in the 2017-2019 elections for the HGEA Private Sector Unit. Instructions, applications and nomination petitions are listed below. For more information, please contact your Elections Committee representative C. Leihua Lee at (808) 428-8690, HGEA Field Support Specialist Ann Ebesuno at (808) 987-3389 or Walt Niemczura at (808) 366-8022.
Election Rules and Information
- Position description: President
- Position description: Unit 3 Chair
- Position description: Unit 9 Chair
- Position description: Unit 13 Chair
- Position description: Unit Delegate