DOE 10-Month Employees SWIM Meetings (November 2019)
Ratification Meeting to Vote on the Proposed Memorandum of Agreement for Units 3 & 4 DOE 10-month Employees in the following classifications*
- School Health Assistants
- Communication Aides
- Educational Assistants
- Teaching Assistants
- School Security Attendants
- School Safety & Security Officers
*This does not apply to Multi-Track Year-Round or ‘Rainbow Employees’ in these classifications
- Please bring a photo ID to the ratification
- Members may vote at any time during the meeting
- Voting will close one hour after the last presentation
- Although the SWIM will be open to all affected bargaining unit members, only HGEA members will receive a ballot and be eligible to vote at these ratification meetings.
Click on the links below to view Island Division SWIM schedules.
Please send us any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can address them at the upcoming SWIMs.
For more information, please contact your island division office.
NOTE: For the downtown HGEA Oahu office (Kendall Building), validated parking is not available during Stop Work Informational Meetings (SWIMs) and ratification meetings.