ERS Trustee Election Timeline
Ballots mailed out: September 6, 2019
Ballots due: October 25, 2019
Results expected to be announced in mid-December.
Term starts: January 2020
The following unions support Bennett Yap for ERS Trustee:
Bennett Yap is committed to protecting your retirement benefits
- As HGEA treasurer, Bennett oversees complex investments of union trust funds, staff pensions, retiree medical and arbitration and emergency reserves.
- Under Bennett's direction, emergency fund reserve performance increased to an 8.32% return while keeping our investment strategy a safe one.
- Bennett is a fierce advocate to grow and protect your pension funds.
- Fellow union member and steward
- HGEA state board member
- As a 25-year employee of the State of Hawaii, working as an information technology manager for the Department of Labor and Industrial Relations, he is dedicated to public service and the people of Hawaii.